In the coming months, check back to the ROHO website for the release of our highly-anticipated interviews, including:
- George Halvorson, recently retired as CEO of Kaiser Permanente, one of the largest providers of health care in the United States;
- Randy Schekman, 2013 Nobel Prize winner in Medicine;
- Canadian-born composer Henry Brant;
- Esteemed American historian Leon Litwak;
- A group of interviews looking at the life and legacy of biochemist Daniel Koshland;
- John Pritzker, hotel developer and leader of the San Francisco Jewish community;
- And the several interviews of the Omega Boys Club Oral History Project.