When the Library Annex was completed in 1950, The Bancroft Library moved at last from its increasingly cramped quarters on the fourth floor of Doe Library. In its new location, the library occupied three levels of the annex and had two separate reading rooms, one for manuscripts and a general reading room (shown here).
| Bancroft Home | General Information | Collections | Research
| Reference and Access Services | News, Events, Exhibitions, Publications |
| Friends of The Bancroft Library | Site Map | Search The Bancroft Library Website |
| UC Berkeley Library Home | Catalogs | Search the Library Website |