In 1911, The Bancroft Library moved from its attic quarters in California Hall to the new university library, named for its benefactor, Charles Franklin Doe. The library occupied a room on the first floor, just to the left of the Doe Library’s main entrance.
| Bancroft Home | General Information | Collections | Research
| Reference and Access Services | News, Events, Exhibitions, Publications |
| Friends of The Bancroft Library | Site Map | Search The Bancroft Library Website |
| UC Berkeley Library Home | Catalogs | Search the Library Website |