The library arrived on campus in May of 1906 and was placed in the fourth-floor attic of California Hall, the University’s newest building. The construction of the new Doe Library, its future home, was underway.
| Bancroft Home | General Information | Collections | Research
| Reference and Access Services | News, Events, Exhibitions, Publications |
| Friends of The Bancroft Library | Site Map | Search The Bancroft Library Website |
| UC Berkeley Library Home | Catalogs | Search the Library Website |